The Digital Marketing Specialist will directly support the Paid Search team in fulfilling Paid Search media buying, analysis,
optimization, and management of tactical paid search media plans for client accounts. You will proactively provide
recommendations, ensure campaigns are meeting/exceeding goals, and continually analyze campaigns to boost
Additionally, you will play a key role in providing and presenting data to Paid Search team members and
internal departments to ensure strategic direction and goals are achieved and reflected in tactical Paid Search channel
You may also be responsible for independently managing smaller, less demanding clients and are
also expected to maintain a high-level knowledge of your client’s line of business by staying on top of industry trends.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Keyword and ad copy development, and campaign structuring
- Set-up and management of campaigns across Google & Microsoft, with a clear understanding of account structure,
creation, budget management, reporting requirements, client sector and industry considerations, landing pages &
- Oversee daily, weekly & monthly spend in line with targets and budgets
- Support strategy development for clients, along with account and campaign forecasts
- Work closely with the internal team to own new testing and optimization ideas to drive campaign performance
- Understand additional vendors that could provide value to clients
- Be an expert on best practices to manage keywords, ad groups, ads, etc. (including trafficking keywords)
Bid Management & Optimization
- Expertise in the manual and smart bidding solutions in the respective channels, and what makes sense for a given
based on their goals/performance
- Familiarization with bid management tools
- Ensure budgets are correctly optimized and managed according to forecast and/or plans
- Ad analysis and new ad creation, with regular A/B testing
- Monitor and analyze competitor activity through Auction Insights as well as other competitor monitoring tools
Rush), providing key insight and trends to clients
- Create and ensure accurate reporting to account/client specifications & KPI’s
- Monitor & analyze performance media data, via daily, weekly, monthly reports, or on an ad-hoc basis to drive
optimization decisions and effectively manage media performance
- Ensure client accounts are maintaining performance against targets/objectives
- Interpret & provide insight on performance reporting
- Present performance updates to clients on a regular and ad-hoc basis
- Perform accurate and timely billings and reconciliation
- Support digital team members on client accounts when needed or requested
- Stay apprised of industry standards, new media programs/opportunities, and certifications for Paid Search
WHO YOU ARE
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in executing paid search media campaigns
- You are experienced in Google Analytics, Bing, AdWords, Pay Per Click, etc.
- You have a solid understanding of paid search media research and how to leverage data.
- You understand the elements of strategic marketing performance planning and can actively participate to deliver
- You have demonstrated success in "owning" high-quality campaigns that have provided measurable and meaningful
- You can manage multiple projects with short timelines in a fast-paced dynamic environment and are experienced in
managing projects from concept to completion.
- You work well under pressure while maintaining accuracy, strict confidentiality, and a professional demeanor.
- You enjoy interacting with people at all levels of the organization (internal and external stakeholders) and
strong cross-functional teamwork.
- You have outstanding written and oral communications skills and the ability to think strategically.
- You have a high level of attention to detail and organization.
- You have a desire and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You demonstrate high initiative and willingness to assume greater responsibility.
- You are self-motivated and productive in both independent and collaborative team settings.
Preferred Education, Experience, and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or related field of study
- You have experience working in a media planning capacity for an agency or advertiser.
- You demonstrate a complete understanding of agency planning procedures and internal capabilities.
- You show proven success in establishing, building, and maintaining relationships with clients.
- You are proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint (i.e., deck building) and Microsoft Excel (i.e. Pivot Tables,
the ability to analyze data and draw conclusive insights.
- You are familiar with the principles of marketing and advertising, media concepts and terms, and creative and
- You are Google Ads Certified.
- You are Google Analytics Certified.
Apply For This Position