Reports To: Director of Marketing & Operations
Position Summary: The Marketplace Account Manager handles all the implementation and day to day
campaign/client management for the Marketplace division. This person will work with a team of Marketplace experts in
all areas of Amazon and other e-tail marketplaces as added to Bluewater’s service portfolio. The Marketplace Account
Manager reports directly to the Director of Marketing and Operations.
Account Managers are the link between clients and the agency. They are responsible for the coordination of all
facets of the campaigns and communicating clearly to all those involved (internal and external).They must understand
the clients' needs and objectives and liaise closely with them throughout campaigns and carry out those objectives
to ensure goals are met and communicated.
- Key liaison between the client and the Bluewater Media team
- Design initial “roadmap” and timeline for campaigns ensuring the concepts and strategy remain true to the plan
we stay on schedule and budget.
- Liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and our internal team by maintaining regular contact
- Ensuring that communication flows effectively;
- Ensuring that deadlines are meet – or communicating the need to revise time line to client and internally
- Communicates with clients and agency staff about the details of campaigns
- Presents creative work, marketing and media plans to clients for approval or modification
- Manages budgets, campaign costs and requests for client invoices in a timely fashion
- Ensures funds are in-house as needed based on contractual agreement with client
- Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns against established goals
- Writes client updates including but not limited to: call recaps, results communication, client direction shifts
ensuring internal team is copied.
- Responsible for arranging (and attending) client calls and meetings
- Makes presentation, along with other senior staff members, in an effort to win new business Manages and fosters
- Onboarding of new clients and SKUs on an ongoing basis
- Communicates with clients, inventory manager, supervisor, marketing team and any other required internal staff
details of campaigns
- Forecasts inventory needs based on sales trends and disclosed client marketing efforts and communicates needs to
- Monitor Rogue Sellers and provide clients with info and recommended plan to rectify
Required Skills and Experience:
- Highly organized and attentive to detail
- Strong social awareness to effectively handle interactions to achieve the best results.
- Intermediate in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience working in a team environment.
- Understand Inventory forecasting
Experience & Education:
- 1-3 years managing Marketplace Campaigns or account management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university or equivalent work experience preferred
Apply For This Position