Bluewater is looking for a full-time Photographer/Videographer to join our rapidly expanding award-winning team!
The ideal candidate will be a talented and creative individual that can work independently and as part of a team. This
position requires creative vision and the ability to execute a project from its idea phase all the way through to the
screen for consumption. Qualified candidates will have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing,
thrive in a fast-paced and high-demand environment, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
Likewise, they will be able to confidently communicate with team members, clients, and company leadership to outline and
achieve digital marketing and commercial objectives for each project.
- Preferred education: BA/BFA in Media, Photography, Film, or Digital Media Production, or equivalent experience.
- Shooting with professional or semi-pro video/photo cameras
- Ability to deliver quality audio, video, and still photography
- Ability to plan narrative, shoots
- Attention to detail
- Understand and have the ability to control lighting
- Professional experience producing and editing video content
- Good knowledge of social media, audience engagement, and share-worthy content
- Ability to work independently and under close direction
- Familiarity with a Sony FS7 Camera a plus
- Strong understanding of the various social media platforms and aware of the current trends, best practices in content
- creation, digital marketing.
- Ability to understand and follow creative direction and work in an organized and efficient manner.
The job requires daily creation of new content including: Web videos, photos, vlogs, social media video, photography and
more. You must have creative vision and the ability to execute a project from its idea phase all the way through to the
screen for consumption. You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being
creative, and understand how to visually tell a story that builds and converts a digital audience.
The ideal candidate has successful experience writing, producing, shooting and editing digital videos and digital
content for web and all social platforms.
Knowledge of direct-to-consumer marketing is a plus. Candidates must be capable of creating shareable content. In order
to create this content candidates must have these skills: strong editorial copywriting, pre-producing organization still
photography, videography, still photo and video editing. Must have knowledge of building a subscriber base. Must
confidently communicate with team members, clients and company leadership to outline and achieve digital marketing and
commercial objectives for each project.
Media Rich Necessary Skills Required:
- A passion and strong understanding of the digital landscape
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business'
- various types of content.
- Still Photography DSLR experience and visual storytelling with images
- Videography experience using contemporary DSLR video cameras or similar to create video for video content.
- Graphic Design skills and capabilities utilizing Adobe Creative Suite Tools including: Photoshop, lightroom.
- Video Editing experience utilizing Adobe Premiere, Final Cut and/or Avid.
- Knowledge and understanding of Social Media Best Practices, Social Media Content Creation and Content Management.
- Ability to understand analytical data and feedback that will shape content needs, strategies and tactics.
- Independent Thinking
Other Required Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent color correction skills
- Working knowledge of all social media platforms
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. unassisted and carry equipment to assist with loading and unloading
- Ability to work with equipment on a ladder
- Ability to work long hours on your feet during production
- Possess a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Ability to manually operate equipment
Apply For This Position