Bluewater seeks a full-time Bi-lingual Producer.
The Producer is a highly detailed individual who is able to interact with clients, understand their production needs and
lead a team through the process of creating, shooting and editing the deliverables. This person will need to connect
and cooperate across several teams at Bluewater including the media and digital departments.
The Producer position requires experience in delivering projects on deadline. They must understand all aspects of
production including the brainstorm and research process, writing compelling spots, coordinating all logistics including
casting, locations, shotlists and all aspects of production.
Bluewater is seeking a bi-lingual producer who must speak both Spanish and English fluently. They need to be able to
communicate with Spanish clients and have experience transcreating English scripts to Spanish. They must have an
understanding of the Spanish TV environment including how to translate in a neutral way and identify talent that are
The ideal candidate must have:
- Minimum 4 years of production experience
- A proactive, positive attitude with self-motivated drive and determination, along with excellent verbal and written
- communication skills.
- Proven ability to communicate with and direct talent on set is a must.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Drive
- Possess a reliable vehicle, valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
Essential Job Functions
- Manage client creative and production campaigns from start to finish.
- Coordinate across multiple departments to deliver assets on time.
- Ability to make quick decisions under pressure, motivate and lead a team on set and troubleshoot through issues that
- arise while continuing to move a production forward.
- Ability to maintain a calm, professional demeanor in the face of competing demands and pressures.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment and provide world class service to clients
- Ability to manipulate small details with accuracy and focus
- Flexible schedule and ability to work long and/or irregular hours in various situations
ABOUT BLUEWATER: Bluewater is a converged advertising and marketing agency that utilizes digital and broadcast creative,
media strategy and transactional e-commerce to introduce products to market and build lasting brand awareness. Bluewater
was the first end-to-end, fully digital, tapeless studio in the state of Florida. Its digital division provides social
media, digital production, digital advertising, and turnkey solutions to maximize product visibility and sales on
consumer websites, Amazon and other marketplaces, including handling all aspects of inventory, marketing, and the sales
Bluewater provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful
considerations of race, color, religion or creed, gender, sex (including pregnancy), national origin or ancestry,
ethnicity, citizenship status, genetic information, military or veteran status, age, and physical or mental disability,
or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of
employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training,
discipline, and termination.
Apply For This Position