Reports To: Media Director
Position Summary: The Senior Media Planner/Buyer is responsible for the planning of all media for assigned clients and new business, in addition to research, development, and presentation of media plans and media buying.
- Media planning and negotiation/buying
- Identify and evaluate new media opportunities
- Daily and weekly media estimates and reporting. Final evaluation of updated post log reports for assigned programs.
- Results analysis, media optimization and impact projection.
- Maintain strong station sales and vendor relationships
- Interfacing with client and internal teams
- Identifying and resolving problems
- Analyzing and tracking program results on a daily/weekly basis
- Manage multiple campaigns
- Manage, train and mentor assigned team
- Researches, develops, and plans media for assigned clients
- Gathers, organizes and presents competitive research and spending data
- Approving affidavits and reconciling discrepancies
- Mastery of the Core media tracking system from a front end and back end client results standpoint.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 4-6 years TV media buying experience required, DRTV preferred.
- Strong math/analytical skills
- Proven ability to multi-task on various accounts
- Strong ability to shift priorities quickly in a deadline drive environment
Apply For This Position