Bluewater Media is looking for a full-time Digital Content Producer to join our rapidly expanding award-winning team!
The ideal candidate has successful experience writing, creating, and publishing Daily Content. The job requires daily
creation of new content including: web videos, photos, blogs, social media posts and more. You must have creative vision
and the ability to execute a project from its idea phase, to compelling copy and all the way through to the screen for
consumption. You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and
understand how to both build and convert a digital audience. You must be able to track, measure and analyze all
initiatives to report on content ROI. Knowledge of direct to consumer marketing is a plus.
Candidates must be capable of creating shareable content. In order to create this content candidates must have these
skills: strong editorial copywriting, pre-producing organization, still photography, videography, graphic design, still
photo and video editing, social media management, blog creation and management. You must be able to manage daily content
updates through use of content management systems ensuring subscribers are kept up to date and engaged. Must have
knowledge of building a subscriber base. Must confidently communicate with team members, clients and company leadership
to outline and achieve digital marketing and commercial objectives for each project. This position must be able to think
and work independently as well as part of a team.
Media Rich Necessary Skills Required:
- A passion and strong understanding of the digital landscape
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business'
- various types of content.
- Still Photography, DSLR experience and visual storytelling with images
- Videography, experience using contemporary DSLR video cameras or similar to create video for video content.
- Graphic Design skills and capabilities utilizing Adobe Creative Suite Tools including: Photoshop, After Effects,
- Illustrator and InDesign.
- Video Editing experience utilizing Adobe Premiere, Final Cut and/or Avid.
- Knowledge and understanding of Social Media Best Practices, Social Media Content Creation and Content Management
- Blog Creation and Management, including optimizing content for search engines and lead generation.
- Long-form content project capability such as eBooks.
- Ability to understand and compile data and analytical feedback that will shape content needs, strategies and tactics.
- Independent Thinking
- Exceptional Written and Verbal Communication Skills
Other Required Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Working knowledge of all social media platforms
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. unassisted and carry equipment to assist with loading and unloading
- Ability to work with equipment on a ladder
- Ability to work long hours on your feet during production
- Possess a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Ability to manually operate equipment
Apply For This Position