Available Career Opportunities
Please find all available career opportunities below, please follow the link in the respective informational panel to apply within.
The Associate Producer/Assistant Director provides extraordinary support to the Producers and Directors at Bluewater. They must have the initiative, ability to work independently and with teams to buttoned up the front end of many projects and see them through from conception to completion. Must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of creative content action items and shoot preparation, execution, and wrap. The right candidate knows how to have everything at the ready to maximize video shoot prep and efficiency while filming.
Job Responsibilities / Functions:
- Supporting the Creative and Content Team Producing Team, as well as other departments as needed
- Script Breakdowns
- Shot Lists
- Filming Schedules
- Talent Booking
- Location Booking and Management
- Catering Coordination
- Call sheets
- Project organization using Microsoft Teams and More
- Completes budget estimation and actualization reports
- Manages Shoot Schedule and keeps crew moving on shoot days
- Prioritizes client communications and follows up on record details
- Updates and manages Project timelines, including changes on multiple projects simultaneously
- Organizes current projects and keeps all versions of scripts, castings and locations in an easy to access up to date format
- Composes and prepares correspondence
- Works collaboratively with Executive Producers, Directors, Other Associate producers and Production Assistants.
- Strong follow up skills including but not limited to team tasks and follow up to keep business moving forward
- MUST possess strong business savvy skills, including the ability to prepare PowerPoint presentations, excel charts, type/format Word documents, etc. as needed
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Additional ad hoc responsibilities and tasks as assigned
- Advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Outstanding administrative and organization skills
- Detail oriented and able to prioritize and multitask
- Demonstrates strong ownership evident through responsibility and accountability for end product
- Strong typing and proofreading skills
- Computer literate; strong email and calendaring skills required
- Excellent interpersonal skills; possesses a positive attitude
- Able to work efficiently and effectively in a fast paced, deadline-driven, high pressure environment; flexible to work long hours on short notice
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written
- Bilingual Spanish a Plus
The Production Assistant is a highly detailed individual who enjoys organizing and managing tasks and priorities in an efficient way. This is a growth position in a growing company. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting the Creative and Content Team Producing Team, as well as other departments as needed
- Assisting with the pre-production and production of creative content and video projects, as needed
- Office support, which includes gear maintenance, cleaning studios and workspaces
- Researching production logistics
- Finding and Booking talent and models for shoots, pending approval from Producers
- Generate Call Sheets
- Verify that paperwork is signed and filed properly
- Identify production needs and concerns and offer cost and time efficient solutions
- Assist in all other aspects of production, as necessary, including: Production Design,
- Assist with Lighting, Set Operations and Camera Department
- Coordinate shoot schedule with Production team
- Proofing and editing
- Clerical functions, such as preparing correspondence, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings.
- Various office assistant needs; photocopying/printing, file management, office supplies inventory and organization, etc.
- Run errands and manage incoming deliveries of packages/shipments
Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to maintain a calm, professional demeanor in the face of competing demands and pressures
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment and provide world class service to clients
- Ability to manipulate small details with extraordinary accuracy and focus
- Compose, review, and edit prepared documents, ensuring the accuracy of final product
- File and retrieve electronically stored document, records, and reports.
- Proactiveness to see task and client service through from start to finish
- Flexible schedule and ability to work long and/or irregular hours in various situations
- Knowledge of production terminology appreciated
- Highly organized
- Minimum 2 years of production experience - internship or college degree would apply
- Must have proactive, positive attitude with self-motivated drive and determination
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - must be comfortable calling unfamiliar people on the telephone
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Teams
- Possess a reliable vehicle, valid driver’s license, and a clean driving record
- Bilingual Spanish a Plus
The Production Technician works in various technical disciplines. The Production Technician will support the creative content team with execution of various digital and broadcast production projects. Must have solid technical skills and excellent dependability, as well as a willingness to adapt to the needs of a fast-paced production environment.
Day in the Life
- Work the day's assignment(s) and handle the technical production support including audio recording for production, grip and lighting support, wiring monitors on set, running power to various equipment and more.
- Prepare equipment for the team for each project prior to the shoot and wrap equipment after the shoot to ensure everything is solid working order.
- Handle offline projects in the assigned technical role.
- Take direction from Producer/Directors, Cinematographers and team leads and co-workers to execute and achieve production goals.
- Effective use of preproduction time to achieve high-quality production output.
- Set up and prepare studios, locations, and control room for live and taped productions.
- Assist with camera blocking.
- Primarily handle all microphones and IFB checks.
- Assist with lighting and grip support, truck loads, unloads and inventory.
- Maintain the studios, control room and storage spaces by keeping the areas clean and properly reporting equipment issues.
- Document daily assignments to verify accomplishments and goals.
- Other on demand duties as assigned.
Keys to Success
We are looking for a positive can do team focused attitude first and foremost, must be self-motivated, creative, collaborative, high energy, and results focused.
Qualifications Must Haves
- 2 years of production, live television or film related experience. (College credit counts here) Ability to lift/carry/maneuver gear weighing 50 pounds or more.
- Possess a reliable vehicle, valid driver's license, and a clean driving record.
- Must be capable and comfortable driving box trucks, vans, and trailers.
- Applied basic working knowledge of at least one of the production techniques listed below:
- Cameras - effectively run video levels, proper use of waveform and vector scope, maintain proper shot composition, maintain shot focus, route sources, follow direction provided by Producer/Director or DP and monitor video output.
- Stage Manager - block cameras on studio floor, set up basic camera levels, white balance cameras, place microphone on talent, use of proper verbal and non-verbal cues, proper use of lighting board and follow direction provided by the Producer/Director or DP.
- Audio Operator - understand signal flow, (mics & ifbs) effectively run audio levels, properly position microphone on talent and guests and follow direction provided by the Producer/Director or DP.
- Lighting Tech/Grip - Basic understanding of electricity, familiarity with lighting terms, ability to work as assigned or with a team.
- Bachelor's degree in Television or Mass Communications preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to troubleshoot signal flow.
- Ability to program Blackmagic Design routers.
- Ability to use Sony cameras or similar equipment.
- Ability to use and program Sennheiser microphone kits.
- Ability to use Behringer audioboards or similar equipment.
- Ability to use Atomos Shogun digital recorder/playback system or similar equipment.
- Ability to use and program RTS Com Systems.
- Ability to use and program Telex IFB systems.
- Ability to use and program Evertz Delay System.
- Computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite or Google G Suite.
- Ability to successfully work in a high-pressure environment both independently and with a team.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing situations.
- Strong technical aptitude with an interest in continuous learning.
- Dependable self-starter with a positive attitude.
- Punctuality and reliable attendance.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Build and maintain good working relationships with a diverse group of individuals and personalities.
At Bluewater Media, the operations team helps drive both our business and our client's success. The successful execution of advertising campaigns relies on the expertise of our operations team. Bluewater is a dynamic environment and the right candidate will keep the team moving in the right direction. Responsibilities include:
We are looking for a highly self-motivated external marketing representative for our growing Branded Entertainment division. If you're an ambitious, sales-driven marketing professional with a real passion for development work within the content and entertainment sector, then we want to work with you. Your work will include driving external marketing efforts to target sponsorship partners for new show concepts. In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should have excellent multitasking and organizational abilities. The successful candidate will be an outgoing and determined trailblazer, ready to dive into building an exciting new entertainment model. Past experience in sponsorships or advertising sales is key.
- Spearheading the development of strategic brand sponsorships for individual creative entities (TV Shows).
- Performing market analysis and lead generation within key targets.
- Driving email campaigns and strategic sales outreach.
- Designing, presenting, and implementing new campaign ideas.
- Preparing detailed promotional presentations and processing of contractual correspondence.
- Coordinating key deliverables execution.
- Support of collections and general accounting from brand partners.
- Past experience in sponsorships, sales, marketing, or communications.
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms.
- Any past external marketing or sales experience is plus.
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a passion for marketing and entertainment.
- Outstanding multitasking abilities.
- Ability to think visually.
Bluewater Media is looking for a full-time Account Manager to join our rapidly expanding and award-winning team!
Bluewater is looking to expand its account management team with the addition of an experienced account manager. If you love optimizing a campaign to exceed the KPI, or live to implement new strategies to expand success for a client....then you'll love it at Bluewater. This position will work hand in hand with our TV media buying team and Digital Media buying team to create the right media mix and get the strongest response within a client's budget. The best candidate will have proven experience in managing agency clients in direct response advertising, have great attention to detail, and value the trust involved with being part of a flexible and dynamic, fast-growing team.
We believe that our Account Managers are key to helping us deliver the best results possible. If you think you have what it takes, we'd love to meet you!
The Account Manager will deliver a first-rate client experience through the day-to-day management of client relationships, client communication, and client concerns. You will oversee multiple accounts, anticipate and manage the resolution of operational issues, and assist clients in bolstering and improving their TV and/or Digital Media campaigns. Your ultimate charge is to create and maintain lasting client relationships that will continually grow our business. A talented Account Manager can manage a client portfolio without losing sight of the customer.
Please note: This is not a sales position. We are only looking for experienced Account Managers, preferably in the media space. This is not an entry level position. This is not a commissioned sales position. Resumes submitted without experience for this position will be disregarded.
- Manage multiple client campaigns and projects at the same time
- Take full ownership of client accounts and demonstrate competency for responsibilities such as campaign planning, strategy recommendations, budgeting, managing client relationships, etc.
- Know campaigns "inside and out" to meet all client KPIs/goals.
- Pull regular reporting and provide written analysis on campaign performance
- Work directly with media teams to meet client goals and plan strategically, taking into account other marketing activities
- Constantly learn to stay on top of the rapidly changing media landscape.
- Liaison with internal departments to ensure that any client related tasks are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner
- Establish knowledge of client business challenges and priorities, and understands the competitive landscape in the marketplace
- Schedule weekly client meetings to review strategic goals and KPI's, drive new marketing initiatives and identify additional channel opportunities
- Analyze client's weekly/monthly sales and revenue reports, confidently interpreting trends and offering strategic recommendations for growth
The Right Person for This Position Has:
- Solid experience and expertise in TV and/or Digital Media marketing
- Maintains a customer-based approach to everything you do
- Demonstrates the ability to work in cross-functional environments to drive business process change
- Can manage time efficiently to juggle different client responsibilities and tasks at once
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management, and time management skills
- Excellent writing skills
MUST HAVE CORE COMPETENCIES & ATTRIBUTES:
- Critical and Independent Thinker
- Relentless Learner
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Energetic Personality
- Proactive Problem Solver
- Project Management
Great Stuff That Will Set You Apart:
- 2+ years of proven experience with a strong track record in an account management or project management role
- Ability to take responsibility and function under limited supervision, yet comfortable requesting clarification and assistance when needed
- A strong understanding of standard KPI metrics such as ROI, CPC, CPO, MER
- Experience in Direct Response/E-commerce advertising
- Experience in an Ad Agency setting
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Wellness Rewards Program to keep you healthy
- 401(k) plan with company match so you can save for the future
- Paid vacation and holidays so you can have fun with family and friends